PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patient programs to meet evolving needs
ANNOUNCING THE MOBILEMENTOR™ APP
Facilitating peer-to-peer health connections and education on mobile devices. Please contact us for more information.
We partner with you to design and implement your patient strategy and can collaborate with your Agency of Record to connect patients with programs.
- Strategic planning to infuse the patient voice into your programs
- Clinical trial patient strategies
- Digital and social media patient strategies
We help you understand your patients’ behaviors, insights and experiences to drive strategic decisions on patient and caregiver programs.
- Patient insights and research
- Patient advisory boards, councils and co-creation workshops
- Patient journey mapping
We help you engage, build and maintain authentic relationships with your patients and integrate their stories into all aspects of your product development and corporate culture.
- Identify and recruit advocates
- Compliant, encrypted patient & caregiver networks – secure PII/PHI
- High touch point relationship building programs
- Storytelling support and training
We amplify the appropriate patient stories to create the ripple effect in the community you are trying to reach. We help you select the best strategies and tactics to maximize your patient engagement efforts.
- Patient centricity campaigns
- Peer-to-peer mentoring and support programs
- Patient storytelling and testimonial videos
- Disease awareness campaigns
- Advocacy group outreach
- Legislative activism
- Sales training and motivation
- Closed communities
- Clinical trial support programs
- Employee engagement and retention
- Patient speaker’s bureaus
We guide you. We use our comprehensive understanding and proven history of compliance with all relevant regulations and laws to ensure you are engaging with patients in a compliant manner. Extensive infrastructure exists to support compliance priorities.
- Encrypted storage and data transfer technology
- Compliance training (PII, PHI, HIPAA, FDA rules, etc.)
- Adverse event reporting
- Secure patient and caregiver interactions